Visit >>> https://ftuapps.com/
Genuine cracked applications direct from the scene group.
A Team-FTU project!
10 in 1 | 35 Languages | Untouched | TPM BYPASSED | PreActivated
Windows 11 x64 21H2 22000.613 10in1 Multilingual-35 Untouched TPM BYPASSED PreActivated APRIL 2022 [FTUApps]
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Enterprise
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Pro Education
- Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 11 Home Single Language
- Windows 11 Enterprise multi-session
- Windows 11 loT Enterprise
- Windows 11 SE (Cloud Edition)
- What's in this build
- Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
- Bulgarian (Bulgaria)
- Czech (Czech Republic)
- Danish (Denmark)
- German (Germany)
- Greek (Greece)
- English (United States)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Estonian (Estonia)
- Finnish (Finland)
- French (France)
- Hebrew (Israel)
- Croatian (Croatia)
- Hungarian (Hungary)
- Italian (Italy)
- Japanese (Japan)
- Korean (Korea)
- Lithuanian (Lithuania)
- Latvian (Latvia)
- Norwegian (Norway)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Polish (Poland)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Romanian (Romania)
- Russian (Russia)
- Slovak (Slovakia)
- Slovenian (Slovenia)
- Serbian (Latin, Serbia)
- Swedish (Sweden)
- Thai (Thailand)
- Turkish (Turkey)
- Ukrainian (Ukraine)
- Chinese (Simplified, China)
- Chinese (Taiwan)
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB).
- Free space on hard disk: 32 gigabytes (GB).
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet: Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.
- Starting installer in PC (via USB)
- Follow the steps given below:
- Download the Windows 11 ISO image file.
- Install a USB bootable creation software (such as Rufus) on your Windows computer.
- Plug in a USB flash drive (at least 8GB of free space) to your computer.
- Open the USB bootable creation software, and select the ISO image file of Windows 11, and start the process.
- Plug the bootable USB into a system where you want to install Windows 11.
- Restart the computer.
- Press the boot device menu key and select USB to boot first.
- Select USB device and start the Windows 11 installer.
Use Rufus To Create Bootable USB & Boot / Instruction is Included in the folder!
AntiVirus Scanned Result for User-End >>>
No VT due to file size limited - It's clean no harm!