: Web University by Harsha Vardhan
: 31h 41m
: 514 File, 15 Folders
Python Programming with real world use cases, exercises / assignments, interview questions, OOP | 20 Exercises
This course includes:
- 31.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 179 downloadable resources
- 1 practice test
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you'll learn
• Crack Python interviews easier with proper ground level understand of Python and provided Real-world Interview questions
• You will have a stronger and clearer understanding of programming language principles
• Be able to use various concepts of Python comfortably to make efficient applications
• Acquire pre-requisite programming experience in Python for other python branches such as Machine Learning, Data Science
• Write efficient code in Python 3
• Make very confirmable in Python OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
• Solve complex python coding problems easier, based on experience of solving various Python exercises provided in this course
• A computer to practice (Windows, Linux or Mac)
• No prior programming experience is required (we learn from scratch)
• No prior knowledge of Python is required
Why should you subscribe to this Python course?
• This course is taught by Mr. Harsha Vardhan, a professional python programmer, mentor and team leader - worked on various projects in different roles. So he knows which is important and crucial area in Python concepts and that's what is focused in the course. You will be able to write optimum Python code by following this Python code.
• Everything taught practically with diagrammatical explanation
• Focus on "why" to do some programming concept, apart from "how"
• We believe that the proper way to understand programming concepts is, "by really doing it and learn from errors"; and that is what used in this course. In many cases, we think about various possibilities in the coding and analyze reasons of errors if they appear on our way.
• Real world scenarios and use cases explained for each smaller concept of Python
• More scope for your involvement in practice with assignments / exercises, MCQs, interview questions etc.
• Source code, python cheat sheets are provided to download
• Captions (CC) in English are provided for all lectures
• You can get Instructor's help by asking questions in "Q&A" section, if you face any challenge at your practice time
• Covers all essential concepts of Python rather than just rushing through basics / overview of several programming concepts. Check the course curriculum for more details.
• Course content will be kept up to date with future updates of Python
Will the course teach me data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence?
No, it is not – All of these topics are branches of Python programming. And all of them require a solid understanding of the Python language.
Nearly all courses on these topics assume that you understand Python, and without it you will quickly become lost and confused.
This course will give you that core, solid understanding of the Python programming language.
By the end of the course you will be ready to apply for Python programming positions as well as move on to specific areas of Python, as listed above.
I don't know anything about programming. Will I still be able to learn Python?
This course assumes you have no previous knowledge of programming. Whenever a programming term is mentioned in the class (e.g., a variable), that term is explained thoroughly, so you not only understand how to use that particular term in Python, you also understand what that term means in programming.
What IDE/editor is used in this course?
We use PyCharm Community (free) in all lectures, to build python programs. You can use it with Windows / Mac, as per your convenience.
No Risk – Money-Back Guarantee
Finally, there is no risk. You can preview first few lectures of the course for free. Once you buy this course, for some reason if you are not happy with the course, Udemy offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
• The developers (beginners / experienced) who wants to learn Python Programming from scratch with proper examples, real world use cases, exercises / assignments, interview questions
Harsha Vardhan, My strength is I can make complicated things simple and will provide detailed knowledge about each and every concept, and I will be happy if people learn skills from my videos and build their careers.
I am a web & frontend lover, developer, architect, instructor to make web easy for you.
My expertise is mostly on following technologies:
1280x720 - MP4 - Audio 128kbps - Bitrate 1015kbps (Specific Rates)