: Diwakar Singh
: February 2020
5 hours 56 minutes
Along the way, you’ll also learn other important programming concepts such as recursion, time complexity, the "this" keyword, the prototype object, and constructor functions, since data structures use these concepts by their very nature. This course uses diagrams and animations to help you understand the material effortlessly.
The course covers a mix of ES5 and ES6 code so that you get a better grasp of the fundamental concepts and why the language functions as it does under the hood.
All the codes and supporting files for this course will be available at- https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Redis-Bootcamp-for-Beginners-Get-Hands-On-with-Redis-5
• Code the most commonly used data structures and discover how they work under the hood
• Understand why data structures are important and explore their common use cases
• Prepare for technical interviews and coding challenges
What You Will Learn
• Code and implement important data structures in programs or applications
• Improve the efficiency, performance, and scalability of your code, applications, and programs
• Excel in technical engineering and programming interviews
• Manipulate data structures to suit your needs
Diwakar’s Mission is Simple he wants to teach advanced concepts in an easy way. He is a full-time Programmer with Knowledge of Google's GO, Rust Java, Redis, Oracle, PL/SQL, MySQL, C ++, C. I have developed many projects for vendors and clients according to their requirements. Some Projects were Online Shopping Platform, Bulk SMS app for promotion and many more. He likes to explore New Stuff and love to teach students to make them advance in this field of programming.